This is a space dedicated to helping you get the most out of the data contained in your openEQUELLA institution(s).
It is intended to be the place to go to for:
- Tutorials for writing a particular query
- Help writing the most efficient query for your database and openEQUELLA instance
- Understanding the intricacies of the openEQUELLA SQL schema - Why does the openEQUELLA schema make no sense?!
- Learn about reports that other users have created
- Picking the right dataset type for the job
These tutorials are designed to be followed in order but more advanced report writers might like to skip ahead.
For simplicity all items being reported on with these tutorials will use a common reporting tutorial schema.
Querying using SQL
The SQL demonstrated in these tutorials can be used with reporting tools other than BIRT. We do specific datasource integration with BIRT but see here for alternatives to those integrations.
Cross platform SQL
Database specific guides